Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Check In

WOW finally noticing the change in my jeans! Monday night we had bowling league and my jeans were starting to fall down my butt! I also get to buy those new undergarments too! Measurements were today and I have lost another 2.5 inches and 3 more pounds. I am currently down 14 pounds and 27 inches! I have never been so excited for the changes in my life. Another thing I did which made know it was real was when I decided to get up off my couch and see how many pushups I could do. I did 10 but that is a long way from where I came when I couldn't even do 1! It is still hard from time to time when I want to fall off the wagon but honestly the way I am feeling is so much more than I have ever felt and way better than crappy food. I don't eat perfect and really there is a lot of room for improvement but unlike before I don't feel starved or like I am missing out on anything. I enjoyed Halloween candy just like everyone else but in a smaller quantity.  Life is good and seeing my body change is even better!!! 




















photo borrowed from tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment