Monday, October 29, 2012

Grandma's House

 So it came time for me to spend time out of town where I knew eating healthy was going to be a challenge. Well not to my surprise there was nothing healthy to be found! I ate a little too much fun sized candy LOL! I did however make sure I pushed play! I couldn't workout with the DVD player since grandma's naughty kitty chewed through power cord but was able to use the laptop! I want to make sure my family knows I am serous about taking my health back! I won't say it was easy either as I felt bloated and tired from the bad food I was eating! I did get a small break at kids Halloween party we went too where there were plenty of fresh veggies for me to snack on!  I know I am going to have to keep my eating habits in line for the next few months with the stress of moving a family of 5 across the country though! I learned this past week my husband got a job in Vegas so we will be moving sometime in January from Ohio to Nevada! O my goodness let the craziness begin! Stress eating is a big thing for me so what better time to put it in check than now! On another note I am SO EXCITED that Shakeology is going to start doing the vegan chocolate and topical combo packs starting on Halloween!  I want to have both and now I can without having to have them one a month!!! I hope today I can inspire you to take control and remember you worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment